Indagare Cocktails Club: Cocktails Around the World
Eleven top mixologists from renowned cocktail bars around the globe will teach you how to make everything from a perfect martini, negroni, old fashioned and more—and offer their best advice on the essentials you’ll need to build your bar. Our team will send a list of cocktail recipes, bar tools, essential equipment and ingredients in advance of each class.
11 sessions, January to November 2021
Third Thursday of every month, 5:00-6:15 p.m. ET (except in March, April and July). Dates and times may vary.
Club Fee: $1,500
Please note: A list of ingredients, equipment, recipes and a prep list will be sent to you in advance of each class. Ingredients are not included in the price of the course.
- Thursday, January 21, 5:00 p.m. ET: Rosewood San Miguel de Allende’s Luna Bar Considered the best in the city, the Rosewood’s Luna Rooftop bar has showstopping-views of the famous Parroquía Church as well as their own lavender gardens. Luna’s head mixologist will teach you to concoct artisan cocktails involving tequila and mezcal, live from the rooftop bar in the heart of this charming colonial culture capital.
- Thursday, February 18, 5:00 p.m. ET: Hotel Grande Bretagne, Athens Spirits rule at Alexander’s bar, with its old-school, sophisticated, clubby vibe and smooth whiskeys, brandies and cognac on offer. In this session, you’ll get a new spin on the classics and pointers on what to stock up on at home.
- Thursday, March 18, 4:30 p.m. ET: Aman Venice Head mixologist Antonio Ferrara will be stirring up three unique cocktails while revealing his insights on the floating city.
- Thursday, April 22, 5:00 p.m. ET: Maison de la Luz’s Bar Marilu, New Orleans Learn the secrets behind the creative cocktail pairings at this chic Big Easy French-style bar in a former library, so you’ll be able to mix your own.
- Thursday, May 20, 5:00 p.m. ET: The Connaught, London Join the club kickoff at this Mayfair classic (and the No. 1 Bar in the World 2020) for a lesson in how to craft the city’s best dry martini and other house specialties.
- Thursday, June 17, 5:00 p.m. ET: Gleneagles, Perthshire, Scotland The property’s Whisky ambassador will guide you through a tasting of five single malts (and a little history and geography lesson), to help you decide where to source your favorite dram.
- Thursday, July 22, 5:00 p.m. ET: Bahama House, Harbour Island No surprise that rum is the libation of choice here, and you’ll be learning how to mix up tropical cocktails inspired by local flavors like hibiscus, passionfruit, coconut and more with one of the island’s top mixologists.
- Thursday, August 19, 5:00 p.m. ET: The Atrium Bar, Four Seasons Hotel Firenze What’s the magic behind the hotel’s signature negroni, the classic Italian cocktail invented in Florence in 1919, in the heart of Tuscany? You’ll be able to recreate your own, along with a few more Florentine favorites, after this session.
- Thursday, September 16, 5:00 p.m. ET: Fifty Mils Bar, Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City Get the full “Mexology Experience”—and a lesson on tequila and mezcal and artisanal techniques with a top mixologist from this popular hot spot that also happens to be a regular on the World’s 50 Best Bars list.
- Thursday, October 21, 5:00 p.m. ET: Bemelmans Bar at The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel, New York City At this Big Apple hideaway made famous by Ludwig Bemelmans and his Madeline, you’ll enjoy a virtual taste of some of the bar’s classic cocktails with its veteran bartenders.
- Thursday, November 18, 5:00 p.m. ET: The Ritz Paris We’ll transport you to the City of Light, where Colin Field presides over the literary legend Bar Hemingway in the Ritz Paris. On location in the hotel, you’ll be joining Colin for a final lesson in improvisation cocktail making and storytelling. Listen and learn.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have additional questions.
Note: Lectures will be recorded and can be made available, if you are unable to attend a session. Attendance at every session, however, is recommended for an optimal learning experience, as there will be Q&A and discussion in all Indagare Clubs.
INDAGARE TRAVEL INSIDER CLUBS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions listed below apply to you and your participation in Indagare Travel’s Club Program.
Deposit, Payment and Cancellation Policies: The payment for an Indagare Club booking is due in full at the time of booking. Should you wish to cancel, you have 7 days after confirmation to do so. The payment is nonrefundable after this time. Tier 1 Members receive a $200 credit towards Club fees. Tier 1 and TIer 2 Members receive a pass to invite one nonmember to sign up (at full cost). Should you not be able to participate in a Club session, we ask that you alert the Indagare team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to Club start time. You also have the option to invite a guest to participate in your place should you need to miss a session, however, if you choose to do so, we ask that in your email to Global Classroom that you share your guest's name and email so that we may then send them the Zoom link in advance of the session.
Changes to Programs or Program Delivery: Programs are subject to change or cancellation without notice, due to, for example, circumstances outside of Indagare Travel’s control. Should Indagare need to cancel a Club session due to unforeseen circumstances, Indagare will reschedule the session.
Not included in program rates: Costs of any additional tools or ingredients required for the Program.
Intellectual Property: You agree that all information presented in each Program, including the Program title, is the intellectual property of Indagare Travel and/or its third party partners. All information presented is intended for one-time use by you unless otherwise agreed and is not to be copied or distributed under any circumstances by you or any of your guests attending or participating in a Program. You agree that you will comply with these restrictions.
Permission to Use Recorded Program: Programs may be recorded by Indagare Travel and/or its third party partners for a variety of purposes, including promotional and other commercial activities, as well as for training purposes. If you elect to include either a live or a still image of yourself or your name during the Program, and if you choose to engage in the Program by asking questions or providing commentary, you understand and agree that your image, identity and/or the sound of your voice as recorded or audio or video will become part of the Program and therefore may be used by Indagare Travel and/or its third party partners for the above-described purposes without any payment or other consideration.