Indagare Wellness Club
In this holistic program, you’ll be guided by world-renowned health and wellness experts, including author and Omega Institute cofounder Elizabeth Lesser, integrative coach Joanne Heyman, chef and culinary stylist Ashton Keefe and Six Senses VP and spa guru Anna Bjurstam. You will also experience a one-hour Afro Flow Yoga® class, led by founder Leslie Salmon Jones and Jeff W. Jones, with live music, plus, a one-hour private consultation with astrologer and life coach Kamma Bothe.
12 sessions, January to October 2021
Time: Third or fourth Tuesday of every month, 12:30-2:00 p.m. ET. Dates and times may vary.
Club Fee: $2,500
- Tuesday, January 26, 12:30 p.m. ET The First Law of Healing, with Elizabeth Lesser Guided meditations, exercises and a conversation about self-love will be led by the author and beloved Indagare Insider Journey host in this inaugural session.
- Tuesday, February 23, 12:30 p.m. ET: Building Resilience in Uncertain Times, with Joanne Heyman Using peak experience analysis, you’ll tap into your innate strength to take actions that increase your energy, focus and optimism.
- Tuesday, March 9, 12:30 p.m. ET: Afro Flow Yoga®: Finding Hope During Changing and Challenging Times, with Leslie Salmon Jones Reenergize your chakras in this inspiring class that combines easy dance movements of the African Diaspora, meditation, live music and drumming. (This class is one hour.)
- Tuesday, March 23, 12:30 p.m. ET: Introduction to Healthy Cooking, with Ashton Keefe The first of three cooking classes is designed to teach you about “eating to sleep”—and offers easy ideas for cooking your way to better health.
- Tuesday, April 20, 12:30 p.m. ET: Find(ing) your Sanctuary, with Kamma Bothe Experience a new method of self-examination and decision-making through the stars, with Indagare staffers’ favorite astrologer. (This session is one hour.)
- Tuesday, May 18, 12:30 p.m. ET: Longevity, with Anna Bjurstam In this session, you’ll learn simple life hacks (and more advanced ones) for staying healthier longer —plus how to find your real age.
- Tuesday, June 22, 12:30 p.m. ET: Designing Daily Practices and Rituals, with Joanne Heyman Deconstruct the nature of rituals and commit to creating and engaging in practices that support your physical and mental health.
- Tuesday, July 20, 12:30 p.m. ET: Healthy Cooking: A Seasonal Approach, with Ashton Keefe Learn about the natural benefits of cooking with seasonal produce and the science behind the essential ingredients that can enhance your diet.
- Tuesday, August 17, 12:30 p.m. ET: Sleep & Beauty, with Anna Bjurstam A closer look at why sleep is vital to your health—plus: beauty hacks and tips, strategies for changing bad patterns and the real truth behind getting your “beauty sleep.”
- Tuesday, September 21, 12:30 p.m. ET: Building a Community of Purpose, with Joanne Heyman In this final workshop, envision and engage in conversation about how to build communities of connection and lives of purpose.
- Tuesday, October 19, 12:30 p.m. ET: Healthy Cooking for Inside and Out, with Ashton Keefe Boost your skin’s diet while learning how to eat your way to better skin (and balancing your nutrition).
Contact us at email@example.com if you have additional questions about the Indagare Club experience.
Note: Lectures will be recorded and can be made available, if you are unable to attend a session. Attendance at every session, however, is recommended for an optimal learning experience, as there will be Q&A and discussion in all Indagare Clubs.
INDAGARE TRAVEL INSIDER CLUBS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions listed below apply to you and your participation in Indagare Travel’s Club Program.
Deposit, Payment and Cancellation Policies: The payment for an Indagare Club booking is due in full at the time of booking. Should you wish to cancel, you have 7 days after confirmation to do so. The payment is nonrefundable after this time. Tier 1 Members receive a $200 credit towards Club fees. Tier 1 and TIer 2 Members receive a pass to invite one nonmember to sign up (at full cost). Should you not be able to participate in a Club session, we ask that you alert the Indagare team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to Club start time. You also have the option to invite a guest to participate in your place should you need to miss a session, however, if you choose to do so, we ask that in your email to Global Classroom that you share your guest's name and email so that we may then send them the Zoom link in advance of the session.
Changes to Programs or Program Delivery: Programs are subject to change or cancellation without notice, due to, for example, circumstances outside of Indagare Travel’s control. Should Indagare need to cancel a Club session due to unforeseen circumstances, Indagare will reschedule the session.
Not included in program rates: Costs of any additional tools or ingredients required for the Program.
Intellectual Property: You agree that all information presented in each Program, including the Program title, is the intellectual property of Indagare Travel and/or its third party partners. All information presented is intended for one-time use by you unless otherwise agreed and is not to be copied or distributed under any circumstances by you or any of your guests attending or participating in a Program. You agree that you will comply with these restrictions.
Permission to Use Recorded Program: Programs may be recorded by Indagare Travel and/or its third party partners for a variety of purposes, including promotional and other commercial activities, as well as for training purposes. If you elect to include either a live or a still image of yourself or your name during the Program, and if you choose to engage in the Program by asking questions or providing commentary, you understand and agree that your image, identity and/or the sound of your voice as recorded or audio or video will become part of the Program and therefore may be used by Indagare Travel and/or its third party partners for the above-described purposes without any payment or other consideration.